- The reference number of the quotation that the order is based on.
- An invoice address (physical address or accounts payable email address).
- A delivery address (has to be a street address that the courier driver can deliver to, i.e. __NO__ P.O. boxes).
- The incoterms under which you are placing the order.
- If you are ordering from within the EU: your institution's VAT number.
- A contact phone number for the courier service.
Additionally, you may want to provide the following info:
- A non-EU taxpayer ID in case it is needed to claim exemptions from duties and import taxes with Customs.
- Contact info for the procurement department of your institution and the name of the person handling the order.